Saturday 1 September 2012

Lolita meet-up in Weimar

Hello Ladies ^__^
The last weekend, we had a lovely little Lolita weekend in a town nearby.
In this area of Germany, there are very few girls wearing this style. So having a meet-up was very special and made me really happy.
We went to Weimar, a very culture-heavy town. People there are super friendly, respectful and relaxed.

First, we went to the "Creperie" for (guess what^^) eating Crepes!
After that, we went to Weimar's hunting chateau, mainly enjoying the park, talking and taking pictures.
That day, I was able to wear my Rose Princess Doll JSK by Angelic Pretty, which I got in Closet Child Harajuku at my latest trip to Japan. I wanted to go for a rather mature look, though.
Here are some of them I took:

some part of the park
Bea sitting between the flowers
Anne looking lovely as always
Lydia & Stefanie posing for our great photographer
Stefanie taking pictures

close-up of me, taken by Anne

Jennifer and me posing, our outfits are similar by coincidence *O*

Jennifer and her amazing outfit
me playing around
portrait taken at home by my mother
whole outfit, also taken at home


Outfit rundown:
Hat: selfmade by me
Blouse, OTK: offbrand
JSK, bloomers, shoes: Angelic Pretty

I felt really comfortable with this outfit. At the moment, this kind of style really fits my taste. I hope I can wear more like this in the future ^__^

12 comments:

  1. I just followed your blog, you look so stunning! That hat is awesome!<3 I saw you're doing a lot of handicrafts, do you also do commissions? I would be very interested in such a gorgeous hat in any case!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3
      I never thought about doing commissions, actually! I definitely could do it for small hats. But I think these bigger hats are very hard to ship, once they're decorated ;O;
      But they're not hard to decorate anyways! I found the hat on ebay (searching for summer hat) and just bought some plastic flowers and ribbons and glued them on around the center! I hope this helps at least a bit ;__;

      Delete
    2. Well, I also love small hats, so if you do any commissions, please let me know! I really loved the military style hat you did :3

      And thank you so much for your tips on decorating, I'll be on the look out for cute things to decorate a simple hat!<3

      Delete
    3. I have plenty of time at the moment so yeah, why not? ^__^ You could tell me what you like (colour, size, decorations) or draw your ideas and I could give you an estimate of the costs!

      Delete
    4. Wow, thank you so much!<3 I would love to have a Rococo styled hat with feathers and flowers to match my Juliette et Justine Amour D'Amants dress. It can be a medium sized straw hat, but I would love you to use your imagination!<3 I love the idea of OTT classic, so please, don't have any hold-backs.

      I would also love a little military hat to match a red plaid dress I have :3 The other colours in the dress are black and yellow. I just loved the last pic of you with the military hat, I would love something similar.

      You can contact me at josinejellybean@hotmail.com
      Josine Maaike Annette on Facebook^^

      Hope to hear from you and thank you so much in advance!<3

      Warmest wishes,
      Josine

      Delete
    5. Just sent you a mail to your mail address ^__^

      Delete
  2. I really love your outfit, it's so romantic! I also love the pictures feel, it seems that all of you coming out from a fairy tail *w*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew that there were other lolitas in Weimar! :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're doing meet-ups all over Thuringia. You can find us on Animexx and Facebook under 'Eastern Elegance'. We're happy about anyone who joins <3

      Delete